Schulte Hospitality Group is seeking a dynamic, service-oriented Maintenance Engineer to join our team! SHG is an organization whose success is rooted in its service culture. Our mission is to exude hospitality, be respectful and authentic, prioritize the needs of our internal and external stakeholders above our own, and continuously strive to make a positive impact in all we do. We are passionate hoteliers eager to add like-minded people to our rapidly growing team!
What's in it for you? When you join SHG you'll be part of a team committed to an inclusive, employee-focused workplace that is invested in your development. We want you to feel engaged, empowered, and excited to grow with us. After all, we believe our greatest and most valuable asset is our people! SHG provides a rewarding, fun and flexible work environment, exciting perks, an atmosphere designed to encourage and promote career growth within the company and a robust benefit package including, but not limited to:
Work Today, Get Paid today, with Daily Pay!
Free Telemedicine and Virtual Mental Health care access for All Associates starting day one!
Multiple Health Insurance and Life Insurance options
401k Plan + Company Match
Paid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program
Schulte Savings Marketplace Discounts on event tickets, electronics, gym memberships + more!
Schulte Hospitality Group
is a division of Schulte Companies, a leading third-party management company with deep, multi-generational experience in all facets of the hospitality industry. We are a diverse team of innovative hoteliers and restauranteurs operating more than 200 locations across 38 states and 3 countries. Our portfolio includes a wide array of reputable brands like Marriott, Hilton, IHG and Hyatt as well as many unique, independent, boutique and lifestyle properties and restaurants.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversees the property grounds, public areas and hotel guest rooms
- Conducts preventative maintenance to prevent breakdowns in hotel accommodations
- Paints, replaces electrical accessories, maintains HVAC
- Check fixtures, lighting, and signs for proper operation; maintain an adequate supply of spare parts and light bulbs
- Responds to maintenance orders in a timely manner
- Fulfills work orders in a timely manner
- Completed daily rounds, identifying and reporting problems
- Perform various other duties as assigned
Education And Experience
- Minimum of three (2) years in a hotel maintenance position preferred
- Preferred but not necessary, one (1) year of college or trade school equivalent in a mechanical, electrical, and/or technical disciplines
- In-depth knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical and general carpentry
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
The hiring process may consist of a phone interview, manager(s) interview, drug screen, background check, reference checks, and potential employment assessment. This job description is only intended to provide a general description of the benefits and compensation applicable to this position. Paid Time Off (PTO) is available for eligible associates in accordance with the Company's Paid Time Off policy Specific compensation and benefit details will be discussed during the interview process.
Schulte Hospitality Grup is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members
- Excellent time management skills