Under the direction of the Events Center Crew Chief, the Rigger is responsible for set up and operation of rigging equipment for live events to ensure the best result and highest level of safety. The Rigger is knowledgeable in different rigging setups and for different types of live events. This role requires strong technical and creative skills for the level of productions produced. The rigger is responsible for performing installation and fabrication of rigging hardware, battens, curtain tracks, electrical plug boxes/strips and all related items. Installations require the rigger work at heights ranging from twelve to sixty feet from floor level, and may often call for the use of safety equipment and climbing. While much of the work involves individual initiative and judgment, working with team members is critical when performing rigging installation.
1. Follows instructions and details from Production Manager with highest level of safety and precision. Partners with management using creative feedback to create Best in Class productions.
2. Sets up truss, staging, and motorized equipment before events. Oversees rigging install/strike.
3. Performs installation and fabrication of rigging hardware, battens, curtain tracks, electrical plug boxes/strips and all related items. Installations require the rigger work at heights ranging from twelve to sixty feet from floor level, and may often call for the use of safety equipment and climbing.
4. Collaborates with audio, video, camera, and other event crew to produce seamless productions.
5. Addresses and resolves technical issues when they arise.
6. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
Yaamava’ Resort and Casino at San Manuel will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable law.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel is located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA. It is one of the largest casinos on the West Coast, with 7,000 slot machines, 150 table games, and five high-limit rooms. We are one of the top 10 largest casino resorts in the US.
Guests enjoy sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains, live entertainment, and a full array of dining options, which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, Hong Bao Kitchen, Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, Chingon Kitchen, Big Mo’ Cafe, and 11 bars and lounges.
The Serrano Spa earned a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award, and The Pines Modern Steakhouse and Yaamava’ Resorteach earned a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star award, with all three being the first in the Inland Empire to receive such designation. Yaamava' Resort and Casino at San Manuel also received two 2023 AAA Four Diamonds ratings for the new hotel and The Pines Modern Steakhouse.
The hotel is a 17-story tower with 432 guest rooms. Guests relax in an elevated pool with a bar and private cabanas, the lavish full-service Serrano spa and salon, a health and fitness center, a full array of dining options, multiple bars and lounges, and luxe retail shops.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
Our benefits focus on five key areas of wellness - financial, emotional, physical, social, and occupational - because we know it takes more than a salary to thrive. The benefits under each category include everything from retirement, insurance and dental benefits to emotional wellness programs, home repair services, and much more.