Founded in 1992, Lodging Dynamics currently operates and manages premium brand hotels throughout the mid-west and western United States.
- Lodging Dynamics was the first company to manage a franchised Marriott in Utah
- Currently employ over 250 people
- Our hotels are averaging a 20.3% RevPAR premium over our competition. This is made up of a 9.1% premium on occupancy and a 10.3% premium on rate
- Nationally recognized and awarding-winning, acquirer, developer, and operator of select-service and extended stay properties in the United States
- Paid dividends to all of our investors, on all of our properties, during economic downturn in 2008-2009
Lodging Dynamics was founded in 1992, under the name Zion Hospitality Management Services (ZHMS). ZHMS was the first company to manage a franchised Marriott Hotel in Utah. Lodging Dynamics has managed and operated a number of properties in the Intermountain West, and employs hundreds of people at its headquarters in Provo and in 9 properties across the Intermountain West.
Lodging Dynamics is a nationally recognized and awarding-winning acquirer, developer, and operator of Select-Service and Extended Stay Properties in the United States.
With more than two-decades of experience operating with premium-brands in the hospitality industry, Lodging Dynamics will continue to keep its promise of outstanding service, development of new properties, remaining honest and loyal to our investors, and helping our community thrive.
At Lodging Dynamics, we stay true to our business principles of transparency, stewardship, and collaboration. At our core, we know that a disciplined approach that operates on our principles will keep us honest with our practices and successful in our business.
We take a long-term view when acquiring or developing, as we are just as vested in the success of our properties as our investors.
Our philosophy is simple; provide great service to our guests, treat every team member with dignity and respect, optimize the operations of properties under our care, and provide accurate and timely information to our owners and investors.
Our continued commitment to our core principles for over 20 years has made us the leading hotel property management company in the Intermountain West, and our future is looking bright!