356 room hotel profile
Explore Our Hotel
Buffalo Marriott Niagara is centrally located off the 290 expressway, within walking distance of the State University of New York at Buffalo North campus.
This hotel in Buffalo, NY is minutes away from the splendor of Niagara Falls, Buffalo Niagara International Airport and the majestic waterfront in downtown Buffalo.
Featuring renovated Buffalo, NY hotel rooms, each with 32" flat panel LCD TVs, Marriott plug in technology, "Revive" bedding and wireless Internet, Buffalo Marriott Niagara is your choice for business or leisure travel.
This Buffalo hotel near Niagara Falls in New York also features a state-of-the-art fitness center with indoor/outdoor pools, the BlueFire Bar & Grille, a business center and a gift shop serving Starbucks coffee daily.
With over 14,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, complimentary parking, courtesy airport shuttle, in-house audio visual and a full service concierge lounge, Buffalo Marriott Niagara is the place to be for your next meeting, wedding or leisure getaway.
- Concierge rooms at this Amherst, NY hotel offer ample amenities and access to concierge lounge.
- 356 newly designed outstanding Buffalo hotel rooms and suites are spectacularly furnished.
- Unwind with luxurious Revive bedding at this Amherst hotel boasting lush designer down accessories.
- Conveniently located in Amherst, outside Buffalo, New York, near Buffalo Airport & attractions.
- Accommodations at this hotel in Amherst, NY provide high-speed Internet access.
- Digital Cable provided in all guest rooms
- This hotel has a smoke-free policy
Guest Room Types
BlueFire Bar & Grille
Recently remodeled Buffalo themed menu with several flat screen TV's. Ample bar and dinning space.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Dress code: Casual
Want to do something different?
Fitness & Recreation
Outdoor Pool (Seasonal)
Indoor/outdoor connecting pool
Want to do something different?
Groups, Events & Meetings
- 11 meeting rooms
- 14,000 sq ft of total meeting space
- Largest meeting room is Grand Ballroom with maximum meeting space of 8,112 sq ft and maximum capacity of 1,000
- Maximum of 9 breakout meeting room(s)
- Exhibition space on-site
Business Meetings & Services
- Banquet halls and conference rooms provide 14,000 sq. ft. of space for Buffalo meetings & events.
- Executive boardroom for smaller gatherings and business meetings in Buffalo, NY.
- Professional event managers, experienced staff and exceptional event menus create memorable meeting.
- The hotel provides Buffalo meeting facilities with access to an around-the-clock business center.
- High-speed Internet access available throughout these Buffalo conference center facilities.
- Our banquet halls in Buffalo, NY provide everything necessary for a successful meeting or event.
Social Events & Weddings
- We invite you to visit our Wedding Site for further information on our Buffalo, NY wedding services.
- Lush outdoor courtyard enhances this Buffalo wedding venue for intimate social gatherings.
- The lavish 8,100 square foot grand ballroom is the ideal wedding reception venue in Buffalo, NY.
- Marriott Certified Wedding Planners and event staff ensure each event is perfectly planned.
- Creative menus inspired by talented chefs are customizable for each event or wedding reception.
- Complimentary on-site parking’s available for up to 650 guests at this wedding venue in Buffalo, NY.
A perfect place for someone just like you.
What makes a workplace feel like home? It’s a place that brings out your best, every day. Because it makes you want to be better, every day. It’s a place where your strengths are appreciated. Where people welcome you as you are. And applaud you for where you’re going.
We invite you to search and apply for jobs at Marriott—and discover opportunities to explore whatever inspires you.
Explore and grow with Marriott
Discover the power of belonging. At Marriott, we feel it every day. It comes from being recognized. It comes from knowing Marriott sees talent in each of us. And, it comes from working together, as a family, to make our guests feel as much at home as we do. If this sounds right to you, join us, and find the place that’s right for you.