Join our dynamic team!
We are hiring Baristas to join our HMSHost Starbucks team and provide world class service to guests from all over the world. As a part of the HMSHost family, you will have the chance to be a part of this exciting opportunity. The Barista creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing quality beverages and products, quick service and providing a fun and memorable experience for our guests.
What you will do
- Greet all guests with a smile while taking food and drink orders, answering any questions, calling guests by name and thanking them for their order
- Provide and prepare quality beverages and food products consistently to all guests by adhering to recipe and presentation standards while also providing legendary service
- Stay calm during periods of high volume to keep the store operating properly and set a positive example for the team
- Operate a cash register and receive payment from guests, while following all Starbucks and HMSHost customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
- Keep the store clean, stocked, organized and decorate customer display areas
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge to enhance the culture, values and mission of Starbucks and HMSHost while following operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security
What skills you will need
- You have strong social skills and love to meet new people
- You have the ability to stay calm and enjoy working in a fast and exciting environment
- You love to learn new things and are able to pick up new skills quickly
- You have the ability to understand and follow verbal & written instructions, policies & rules, and to request assistance when needed
- You are able to perform basic math skills to accurately count money and make change
- You are able to work well with others to help create a strong and cooperative team
Making travel a little bit easier
At HMSHost, we empower our team of more than 41,000 diverse associates to succeed. With more than 2,000 dining locations in airports and motorways, we offer the size, resources, training, and advancement opportunities you need to reach your career goals.
Who are we a good fit for?
HMSHost is the right fit for people who are inspired to work in a fast-paced environment and who enjoy learning new skills. You don’t need a lot of experience to succeed here, just an eagerness to grow and a desire to have a positive impact on people’s lives. Join us in helping people feel good while on the move - apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)