- Maintain complete knowledge of
- All hotel features/services, hours of operation
- All watercraft equipment & inventory
- Water sport activities and programs
- Marina & watercraft offerings
- Ensure the smooth daily operations of the Marina
- Marina ship store, hut, slips and docks
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of all areas including slips & docks
- Marina activities and programs
- Maintain time records for all hourly non-exempt associates
- Inspect associate uniforms.
- Responsible for reporting inventory levels on fuel & retail merchandise
- Maintain professional composure in high stress situations in order to make last-minute changes, especially communicating both verbally and in writing with other departments.
- Ensure quality assurance of all watercraft and related equipment including mechanical, electrical, motor, interior and exterior, hours of motor operation, and other maintenance logs, as well as cleanliness.
- Administrative duties including but not limited to: purchase orders, work repair orders, operational product orders, slip maintenance logs, etc…
- Setting appointments, conducting departmental meetings, composing and/or transcribing correspondence
- Attend Banquet Event Order meetings
- Organize corporate group activities
- Ensure that employees follow HSB policies and procedures
- Enter reservations in V1 and POS billing
- Assure organization of rental hut area
- Responsible for boat slip inventory and assignment of slips and trailer storage for annual and/or overnight boat slips and trailers
- Update and maintain member lease agreements
- Group bookings & billing
- Staffing, hiring, training, motivating staff as well as administer disciplinary procedures
- Develop annual budget and maintain guidelines of budget while minimizing cost and maximizing revenue
- Attend all departmental meetings as necessary including:
- Daily Stand-up
- Maintain Horseshoe Bay Resort Marina standards and guest relations with all members, guests, and associates.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled skill development sessions is required.
- Upon employment, all team members are required to fully comply with Horseshoe Bay’s rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the Resort’s facilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Posted November 17, 2023