Under the direction of the Guest Services Floor Supervisor, the Guest Services Senior Representative is responsible for providing Best in Class service at every opportunity while assisting the needs of the guest in a variety of areas, dependent upon assigned schedule. Responsibilities include promoting and encouraging Club Card membership by enrolling guests, maintaining account information, reprinting club cards, Guest Services redemption booths, greetings, Bus Counter oversight, crowd control, special events, applying free play, coupons, meal vouchers and match play. The Guest Services Senior Representatives are also responsible for reporting any illegal activity discovered i.e. pan handling, Title 31 violations, compulsive gambling concerns, medical emergencies and health and safety issues.
1. Responsible for promoting and encouraging Club Card membership and Club Card usage, which includes systematically issuing and replacing Club Cards, maintaining Club Card accounts, and handling various related transactions associated with Club Card memberships. Participates in observation of suspicious activity throughout Casino and follows required procedures for completing Title 31 Report forms.
2. Assists with promotions and special events, which may include distribution and setup of promotional gift giveaways and monetary gift giveaways such as gift cards. Promotional setup and distributions include, lifting of up to 25lbs. and opening and unpacking boxes. Monetary promotional events include handling of large sums; including verifications, counting, and balancing processes.
3. Responsible for Club Card membership sign-ups and reprints throughout Casino floor. Responsible for picking up trash, pushing in chairs, and engaging with guests through greetings, answering questions, and escorting guests to various locations.
4. Assists with crowd control during emergency medical situations, special events and overcrowding, while maintaining and promoting health and safety protocols as outlined by Department and Enterprise. Implements evacuation procedures during crises and mandatory evacuations by following assigned duties and attending to needs of special needs patrons. Assists with guest service needs at special events to ensure success of events; including concerts, VIP parties, Slot tournaments, VIP gift night and promotional drawings. Participates in observation of suspicious activity throughout Casino and follows procedures related to Compliance matters.
5. Performs other duties as assigned to support efficient operation of Department.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Minimum one (1) year experience in customer service environment required.
Minimum one (1) year cash handling experience required.
Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required.
Ability to read, write and communicate in English required; bi-lingual preferred.
Must be outgoing, approachable, and maintain good personal grooming habits.
At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission, you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel is located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA. It is one of the largest casinos on the West Coast, with 7,000 slot machines, 150 table games, and five high-limit rooms. We are one of the top 10 largest casino resorts in the US.
Guests enjoy sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains, live entertainment, and a full array of dining options, which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, Hong Bao Kitchen, Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, Chingon Kitchen, Big Mo’ Cafe, and 11 bars and lounges.
The Serrano Spa earned a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award, and The Pines Modern Steakhouse and Yaamava’ Resorteach earned a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star award, with all three being the first in the Inland Empire to receive such designation. Yaamava' Resort and Casino at San Manuel also received two 2023 AAA Four Diamonds ratings for the new hotel and The Pines Modern Steakhouse.
The hotel is a 17-story tower with 432 guest rooms. Guests relax in an elevated pool with a bar and private cabanas, the lavish full-service Serrano spa and salon, a health and fitness center, a full array of dining options, multiple bars and lounges, and luxe retail shops.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
Our benefits focus on five key areas of wellness - financial, emotional, physical, social, and occupational - because we know it takes more than a salary to thrive. The benefits under each category include everything from retirement, insurance and dental benefits to emotional wellness programs, home repair services, and much more.