777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
$1,000 Welcome Bonus
Under the direction of the EVS Supervisor, the Environmental Services (EVS) Attendant is responsible for maintaining best in class standards of extensive cleanliness and sanitation throughout the Casino and off-site buildings.
1. Accountable for cleanliness and overall condition of assigned areas, including duties assigned to support the efficient operation of the Department.
2. General cleaning and sanitizing of all areas in the front-of-house and back-of-house of San Manuel Casino including off-site locations. Dusts and sanitizes furniture and equipment (slot bases, slot chairs, stanchions, information signs, etc.).
3. Maintains the cleanliness of all slot machines, card tables, and non-gaming areas in a sanitary condition, including emptying and cleaning ashtrays. Cleans and maintains stairwells, elevators, escalators, and people movers, including arranging furniture such as chairs and tables (within area of responsibility).
4. Cleans and maintains flooring surfaces throughout the property. Hard flooring maintained by sweeping, mopping, and burnishing. Maintains carpet areas by sweeping, vacuuming, and performing gum removal.
5. Maintains stock of cleaning materials and equipment needed to complete duties. Restocks janitor storage areas and notifies management of supplies needed or equipment requiring maintenance. Keeps all chemicals in assigned areas with proper labels according to the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and ensures all cleaning materials and equipment are utilized per manufacturer’s instructions.
6. Removes trash and recycling from all receptacles properly and disposes at their designated locations. Operates trash and cardboard compactors following the Standard Operating Guidelines (SOG).
7. Assists with promoting brand loyalty by engaging in exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers, (i.e. answering questions, providing information, greeting and assisting guests whenever possible). Displays a positive and professional demeanor during interactions with fellow team members and internal and external guests. Handles lost & found items following approved San Manuel Casino policies and procedures.
8. Follows the required procedures for handling, cleaning, disposing, or moving of objects and materials and/or the clean-up of blood, infectious materials, or body fluids containing blood in accordance with the OSHA Blood-borne Pathogen Standard and San Manuel’s Exposure Control Plan for Blood-borne Pathogens.
9. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Entry level to three (3) months EVS experience preferred.
Ability to use all necessary tools and equipment required to complete all duties and jobs.
Ability to follow safety guidelines when using required chemicals, equipment, tools, and techniques while performing job duties.
Ability to work without direct supervision.
Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
Ability to maintain a consistent regular attendance record.
Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant, and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable law.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel is located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA. It is one of the largest casinos on the West Coast, with 7,000 slot machines, 150 table games, and five high-limit rooms.
Guests enjoy sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains, live entertainment, and a full array of dining options, which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, Hong Bao Kitchen, Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, Chingon Kitchen, Big Mo’ Cafe, and 11 bars and lounges.
The Serrano Spa earned a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award, and The Pines Modern Steakhouse and Yaamava’ Resorteach earned a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star award, with all three being the first in the Inland Empire to receive such designation. Yaamava' Resort and Casino at San Manuel also received two 2023 AAA Four Diamonds ratings for the new hotel and The Pines Modern Steakhouse.
The hotel is a 17-story tower with 432 guest rooms. Guests relax in an elevated pool with a bar and private cabanas, the lavish full-service Serrano spa and salon, a health and fitness center, a full array of dining options, multiple bars and lounges, and luxe retail shops.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
Click here to see why you’ll want to work on our Team
After 35 years, Yaamava Resort & Casino at San Manuel employees still love their jobs!
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive Benefits Program.
Apply today to join our team!