Under the direction of the Slot Relief Floor Manager, the Slot Floor Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating resources on the floor to ensure the highest quality service is provided to guests. The Slot Floor Supervisor promotes internal and external guest satisfaction during an assigned shift, by ensuring excellent service in their area of responsibility, coordinating department resources and partnering with other departments. The Slot Floor Supervisor provides timely and effective resolution to guest complaints and routinely observes and evaluates staff service standards.
1. Oversees assigned zone(s) of gaming machines with staffing levels of up to 50 employees at a time. Monitors and coordinates activities of Slot Department team members and responds to and follows-up on guest requests and concerns in a timely and professional manner. Promotes compliance toward(s) all applicable rules and regulations including, but not limited to, Gaming Commission Regulations, Slot Standard Operating Procedures, General Administration Policies and Procedures, Title 31 Bank Secrecy Act, and company handbook.
2. Maintains working knowledge of slot processes, systems, policies and procedures, and department service standards, with the responsibility of helping to maintain an optimal level of slot machines in operation for maximizing revenue within their specific area.
3. Maintains working knowledge of electronic gaming machines, slot accounting system, slot ticketing system, and servicing dispatching system, and applies respective knowledge in order to maximize slot revenue and promote enterprise strategy of service excellence. Reports any related systems concerns to upper management.
4. Communicates regularly in the form of advisory meetings, coaching and counseling meetings with staff, trainings, and reporting of system issues.
5. Resolves conflicts involving employees or customers while maintaining a professional environment and promoting department and enterprise goals. Properly documents any related issues for upper management. Investigates customer claims and gaming disputes related to slot machines at the floor level. Utilizes various resources such as surveillance, slot recall data and slot systems to make proper determinations when resolving claims and disputes.
6. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and assumes other responsibilities, duties, tasks and assignments that contribute to the mitigation or response to any public health emergency.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Makes hiring decisions and designs individual development plans with succession planning in mind for all key roles.
Associates Degree in Business or related field required.
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable law.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel is located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA. It is one of the largest casinos on the West Coast, with 7,000 slot machines, 150 table games, and five high-limit rooms. We are one of the top 10 largest casino resorts in the US.
Guests enjoy sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains, live entertainment, and a full array of dining options, which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, Hong Bao Kitchen, Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, Chingon Kitchen, Big Mo’ Cafe, and 11 bars and lounges.
The Serrano Spa earned a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award, and The Pines Modern Steakhouse and Yaamava’ Resorteach earned a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star award, with all three being the first in the Inland Empire to receive such designation. Yaamava' Resort and Casino at San Manuel also received two 2023 AAA Four Diamonds ratings for the new hotel and The Pines Modern Steakhouse.
The hotel is a 17-story tower with 432 guest rooms. Guests relax in an elevated pool with a bar and private cabanas, the lavish full-service Serrano spa and salon, a health and fitness center, a full array of dining options, multiple bars and lounges, and luxe retail shops.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
Our benefits focus on five key areas of wellness - financial, emotional, physical, social, and occupational - because we know it takes more than a salary to thrive. The benefits under each category include everything from retirement, insurance and dental benefits to emotional wellness programs, home repair services, and much more.