Under the direction of the Chef Concierge, the Bell Captain consistently elevates guest satisfaction by delivering best in class service and creating memorable experiences for guests at every opportunity. The Bell Captain holds responsibility for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Bell team members, ensuring hotel standards are executed accurately and with consistency. The Bell Captain directs the coordination of Bell team members with other departments to ensure a seamless execution of the guest arrival and departure process. The Bell Captains serves as a coach and mentor the bell team ensuring the development of the team is of the upmost importance. This position collaborates with Valet leadership to ensure both operations work together seamlessly to provide the best in class experience for our guests.
1. Prioritizes guest requests for luggage assistance, organizes luggage, and ensures timely delivery to rooms. Delivers excellent service by addressing and resolving guest concerns with immediate and exemplary solutions.
2. Ensures that team members graciously greet all guest passing through the hotel lobby and seek opportunities to assist as well as create memorable experiences.
3. Maintains expertise of and enforces Forbes Travel Guide standards for team. Maintains proper records of deliveries and pick-ups times.
4. Oversees the Bell team members to ensure that excellent service is provided during all guest interactions.
5. Ensures team members follow all internal health and safety policies and procedures, and work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and managers.
6. Communicates with other departments to ensure efficient operations and high levels of guest satisfaction. Protects and maintains Hotel equipment. Reports all maintenance issues pertaining to the facilities via internal systems and follow up to ensure these are been completed in a timely manner.
7. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
8. Assumes other responsibilities, duties, tasks and assignments that contribute to the mitigation or response to any public health emergency.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the enterprise’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with applicable law.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel is located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA. It is one of the largest casinos on the West Coast, with 7,000 slot machines, 150 table games, and five high-limit rooms. We are one of the top 10 largest casino resorts in the US.
Guests enjoy sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains, live entertainment, and a full array of dining options, which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, Hong Bao Kitchen, Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, Chingon Kitchen, Big Mo’ Cafe, and 11 bars and lounges.
The Serrano Spa earned a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award, and The Pines Modern Steakhouse and Yaamava’ Resorteach earned a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star award, with all three being the first in the Inland Empire to receive such designation. Yaamava' Resort and Casino at San Manuel also received two 2023 AAA Four Diamonds ratings for the new hotel and The Pines Modern Steakhouse.
The hotel is a 17-story tower with 432 guest rooms. Guests relax in an elevated pool with a bar and private cabanas, the lavish full-service Serrano spa and salon, a health and fitness center, a full array of dining options, multiple bars and lounges, and luxe retail shops.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
Our benefits focus on five key areas of wellness - financial, emotional, physical, social, and occupational - because we know it takes more than a salary to thrive. The benefits under each category include everything from retirement, insurance and dental benefits to emotional wellness programs, home repair services, and much more.