BPR Properties was founded in 1983, with the purchase of our first property: a smoke shop in Staten Island, New York. After selling the smoke shop the following year, we purchased a hot dog stand (at a local flea market) and a convenience store in New Jersey. In 1986, we purchased our first motel: a 48-room EconoLodge in Asheboro, North Carolina. Since our humble beginnings, BPR Properties has acquired and developed more than 35 hotels, developed nearly 1500 acres in commercial and residential real estate, and grown into the sophisticated company that it is today.
Our mission simply put is “To Be Great”. We strive for Greatness in everything that we do:
- Great Community Stewards – We believe in being responsible and caring for our communities and neighbors. We coordinate numerous educational, community service and assistance programs that encourage employee volunteers to utilize their time and talents.
- Great Employer – Our associates are the Heart of our organization. We strongly believe that by empowering and developing our associates, we allow the opportunity for transformation and the delivery of exceptional results.
- Great Leaders – We develop leaders that think outside the box, strive for excellence and develop strong, effective teams.
- Great Portfolio – Our portfolio of quality properties ensures that we are able to meet the needs and wants of our customers.
- Great Service – Service is the backbone of everything that we do. We believe in delivering exceptional services to all of our associates, guests and owners.
- Great Visionaries – We encourage our team members to be visionaries. We want the best for our associates…even if that means they find it someplace else. Anything is possible if you believe in yourself.