THIS IS THE SOUTH CENTRAL REGIONAL OFFICE FOR MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL.
- Consists of over 300 full-service and limited-service hotels, both managed and franchised, including Marriott Hotels and Resorts, Renaissance Hotels plus Courtyard, Residence Inn, SpringHill Suites, TownPlace Suites Hotels and Independent Conference Centers.
Marriott International, Inc. is a leading worldwide hospitality company. Its heritage can be traced to a small root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has nearly 2,400 lodging properties located in 50 states and 63 countries and territories.
Discover Marriott Culture and see how Marriott's past has perpetuated the growth of the company.
The core values established by the Marriott family over 75 years ago have served our company well and will continue to guide our growth into the future. Foremost of these core values is the enduring belief that our associates are our greatest assets.
There is a "Marriott Way." It's about serving the associates, the customer and the community. Marriott's fundamental beliefs are enduring and the keys to its continued success.
It's the Marriott experience. We do whatever it takes to provide our associates with the utmost opportunities, and our customers with superior service.
The "Marriott Way" is built on fundamental ideals of service to associates, customers and community. These ideals serve as the cornerstone for all Marriott associates fulfilling the "Spirit to Serve."
The Spirit to Serve our associates
- The unshakeable conviction that "our people are our most important asset"
- An environment that supports associate growth and personal development
- A reputation for employing caring, dependable associates who are ethical and trustworthy
- A home-like atmosphere and friendly workplace relationships
- A performance reward system that recognizes the important contributions of both hourly and management associates
- Pride in the Marriott name, accomplishments and record of success
- A focus on growth managed and franchised properties, owners and investors
The Spirit to Serve our customers
- Evident in the adage, "the customer is always right"
- A hands-on management style, i.e., "management by walking around"
- Attention to detail
- Openness to innovation and creativity in serving customers
- Pride in the knowledge that our customers can count on Marriott's unique blend of quality, consistency, personalized service and recognition almost anywhere they travel in the world or whichever Marriott brand they choose
The Spirit to Serve our community
- Demonstrated everyday by associate and corporate support of local, national and international initiatives and programs
- An important part of doing business the "Marriott Way"
Why People Like to Work for Us
Marriott is the most admired company in the lodging industry according to Fortune Magazine
- Fortune Magazine named Marriott one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For," and one of the "Top 50 Companies for Minorities"
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) ranked Marriott number one in the organization's annual lodging industry report card
- Latina Style Magazine named Marriott one of "The 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work For in the U.S."
- Working Mother Magazine ranked Marriott one of the "Best Companies for Working Mothers"
- Washingtonian Magazine selected Marriott as a "Great Place to Work."
- Number of employees
- Regional offices in
- DALLAS, TEXAS (SOUTH CENTRAL REGIONAL OFFICE)
San Fransisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
- Types of properties we operate
- Hotel, Resort, All Suite, Extended Stay, Time-Share, Conference Center, Nursing Home, Retir. Comm. - Act. Liv, Retir. Comm. - Cong. Care Assist. Liv., Retir. Comm. - Cong. Care Ind., Retir. Comm. - Nursing
- Types of locations include
- Airports, Resorts, Major Cities, Small Cities, Suburban, Small Towns
- We have properties located in
- Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas