New England Aquarium does not have any current job openings.
Please bookmark this page and check later.
1 Central Wharf
About this Employer
We give back to our employees because they give back every day.
When you dedicate your career to the Aquarium’s mission, we dedicate our time and resources to providing you with a comprehensive array of benefits aimed at helping you maintain your health and wellness, financial security, and to achieve a work-life balance. Eligibility for various benefits is based on your employment status and the number of hours you work each week.
Your Health and Wellness
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance for you, your family, and your domestic partner (including same-gender partners)
- Benefits decision support tool and education
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Voluntary accident insurance
- Spring Health Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offering a suite of mental health benefits
- A flexible annual fitness reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with a generous employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) with a generous employer contribution
- Public transportation (MBTA) allowance and discounted parking passes
- Lifestyle savings account – quarterly reimbursement for expenses related to work arrangements
- Generous onsite employee discounts at the café, Aquarium Gift Shop, Boston Harbor Cruises, Ben & Jerry’s, etc.
- Free admission to area museums and cultural institutions
- Discounted pet insurance
- A variety of discounts provided by local and national businesses
- Options for both pre-tax and after-tax employee contributions to a 403(b) tax-sheltered annuity savings account and/or 401(a) employee retirement savings plan
- Generous employer retirement match of up to 6% of your earnings upon hire with full vesting after one year of service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO) starting at three weeks for full time, two weeks for part time
- Two weeks paid sick time
- 12 paid holidays
- Leaves of absence options including paid parental leave