As a Bistro Attendant your positive attitude, motivation, and attention to detail will lead to excellent guest experiences. The energy and enthusiasm you display will create a fun place to work.
As a Bistro Attendant, you will
- Enable an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance.
- Use your practiced eye to ensure all meals are prepared to the highest standard.
- Follow all Food Safety procedures to ensure a safe and pleasant guest experience.
- Keep supplies and food items prepared and well stocked to set the department up for success.
- Respond to guest requests and concerns, attending to guest needs with prompt courtesy.
A high school education or equivalent experience, with one to two years of employment related experience is required. Working knowledge of a kitchen or restaurant environment is expected. You must be able to communicate effectively with staff, management and guests. The ability to operate a two-way radio, basic kitchen appliances, cleaning and general office equipment, including a computer, is expected. This position requires continuous movement and standing, and the ability to lift up to 25 pounds and push or pull up to 35 pounds.
Graves Hospitality is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer.
Posted September 23, 2023