Compensation: $15.00 per hour, Full-Time
1. Show guests to room assisting them with their luggage.
2. Explain all hotel facilities, their location in the hotel, hours of operation, and answer all questions about these facilities and other hotel questions.
3. Check luggage for hotel guests both for day and overnight.
4. Maintain the designated station in the lobby, standing alert to be easily summoned for fronts.
5. Open doors and greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
6. Maintain the cleanliness of the bellstand, and baggage room.
8. Maintain an open communication line through all shifts by proper use of intershift log.
9. Deliver messages and to guest rooms.
10. Perform pick ups and drop-offs for the guests in a timely and friendly manner and inspect vehicles.
13. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Find us overlooking Berkeley Marina, with views of the San Francisco Bay. We're a 10-minute drive from University of California, Berkeley, and we are just two miles from the closest BART station for quick trips into San Francisco. Enjoy our indoor pool, fitness center, and waterfront dining at the Berkeley Boathouse.
The Berkeley Boathouse
Gather with good friends, enjoy the unparalleled waterfront and skyline views and savor coastal California cuisine delivered with exceptional service. The Berkeley Boathouse features an innovative and diversified menu to appeal to all of your senses, savor the flavors of the Bay Area's bounty with a selection of small plates, flat-breads, sides, salads, and mains highlighting local and global influences in an artful presentation.
We have 16,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space, including 16 meeting rooms, outdoor space, and a 400-person ballroom. In-house A/V services and professional catering are available.