Bell Staff responsibilities will includes assisting guests with luggage, packages, and special requests. Transport guests in hotel shuttle in a timely and safe manner where applicable. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate guests` service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; inform guests about hotel facility locations and hours of operations; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- One year prior Guest Services/Bell experience preferred
- Valid Drivers License required
- Familiarity with local area and attractions
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville, Davidson offers a unique entrepreneurial management style and owners’ mentality that provides the individualized personal service of a small company, enhanced by the breadth and depth of skill and experience of a larger company. In keeping with the company’s heritage of delivering value, Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
In keeping with the company’s heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Maternity Program
- Cancer Program
- Free Maintenance Medications
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance Buy Ups
- Short Term Disability Buy-Up
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Home and Auto insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays).
- 401K Match
- Team Member Service Awards
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It’s less of a job, more of a calling. It’s part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.
Posted November 18, 2023