Get away from it all without having to go far at one of North America’s select accommodations. The AAA Four Diamond Hyatt Regency Greenwich is a surprising alternative to traditional New York City area hotels. Located in picturesque Greenwich, Connecticut, this English manor-styled hotel offers premier business amenities, a resplendent location for romantic weddings and a soaring atrium retreat filled with plants, trees, scenic paths, bridges and streams.
Hyatt Regency Greenwich was voted "Top 10 Hotels In Connecticut". Click here to view a YouTube overview of our stylish, modern retreat from the ordinary.
Here are just a few reasons why you’ll enjoy your stay at the award-winning Hyatt Regency Greenwich:
- 373 oversized guestrooms including PURE Hypo-Allergenic guestrooms and 12 luxury suites
- Play golf at nearby courses, go for a swim in our glass-enclosed enclosed pool or relax on the sundeck
- Rejuvenate with a day at our full-service spa and salon
- Close to Tod’s Point Beach, local nightlife, shopping, attractions and activities
- Convenient to all New York City offers including shopping, attractions and entertainment venues
- Just minutes from Stamford and close to major interstates
- Savor a variety of culinary delights, ranging from the “best Sunday brunch in Fairfield County” to center-cut filet mignon with blue cheese butter at Winfield’s, specialty drinks and tarragon poached shrimp at Gazebo Bar & Grill or a delicious coffee drink at Torrefazzione Italia, our complimentary coffee bar available on each guest floor
- Host successful meetings, stage memorable events or create your dream wedding in 33,000 square feet of prime function space including the 9,600 square foot Regency Ballroom and the 4,225 square foot Sun Court Pavilion
- Bring your four-legged companion along; dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs with a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted
- Keep up with the latest news from Hyatt Regency Greenwich on Facebook and Twitter
View our Hyatt Destinations New York City guide for insider information on local culture, restaurants, shopping, events and more.